What we do
Specialist products and a professional job
- Our specialist techniques and products restore and protect facades, returning the surface to an ‘as new’ condition.
- Our systems are sacrificial based, non-abrasive and neutral PH and carried out in-situ.
- Our products remove the dried out polymers, leaving a protective silicon/wax layer, without reducing the micron thickness of the substrates.
- Our range of services reduces on-going maintenance, restoration and refurbishment costs, whilst at the same time, enhancing the image of company buildings.
- We offer full technical and practical support and can arrange free site surveys and reports, subject to location.
- All systems and products are laboratory tested and approved by façade producers, meeting European standards.
Creating results that last
Restoring the look of buildings – for longer
See Brilliance has over 30 years of experience in specialist restorative cleaning of Metal, Glass and Stone.
We offer an excellent cost-effective alternative to re-spraying (approximately one third of the cost), or replacing (approximately one twelfth of the cost), ideal for dilapidation claims and often used at the end of a lease term by landlords and tenants.
Our second-to-none reputation has become renowned throughout the industry. We are often specified in tender proposals and used by Industry Consultants, Facility Managers, Architects, Commercial and Industrial Property Owners and Surveyors.
“Facade refurbishment is a big part of our business and have found by using See Brilliance as true partners we have both successfully undertaken some very challenging landmark projects delivering them to our clients on time and budget.”
Structura UK Ltd
“See Brilliance carried out restoration works to our building at Capital House in London, restoring the metal, glass and stone. We were delighted with the works carried out. They were extremely professional and client focussed throughout the project.”
Download the See Brilliance 2020 brochure